Sunday 11 December 2011

Napalm Death

I'll admit, there have been times when I have questioned why I need more than one Napalm Death record on my shelf. I mean, it's not like they all sound identical; but they do all achieve much the same thing. They reduce your skull to fucking ash. Which is nice.

But that's not the point. The point is, I saw these guys play last week and they were awesome. After a somewhat slightly stressful week at work, the brain flush effect of having every conscious thought eradicated by getting smashed about by like minded thugs whilst savage Brummie death grind comes blasting out of the speakers at around a bazillion dB was really just the ticket.

I don't care that it mostly all sounds the same. I don't care that, like the Sugababes, Napalm Death is band that contains none of its original founder members. I don't care that Napalm Death are, much like myself, old enough to know better.

Napalm Death rule.




No comments:

Post a Comment