Monday 27 August 2012

Joy Division


Lots of my other favourite bands have covered a variety of Joy Division songs at some point or another.  Come to think of it, it took a surprisingly long time for me to hear a Joy Division song that was actually performed by Joy Division.

I think their bleak miserabalist post punk indie racket has aged quite well.

Probably explains why I'm listening to so much of it right now.







Website: nope
Myspace: nope
Facebook: nope
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Division

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben, I found you via the FOTL review...I officially have to say your tagline is the best and most funniest one I've seen period...hopefully you keep it going! I wanted to see if you accept music submissions, and if you do, you may enjoy some of my artists. Feel free to get a hold of me at james@independentmusicpromotions.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete