Tuesday 16 February 2010

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead


There's been a lot of guitars around here of late, and I was quite in the mood for something a bit different. Something a bit bleepy, with drum loops and samples and cool shit like that.

But that'll have to wait until next week, because this week I've been all about these guys.


My good friend RoboJew turned me onto this noisy bunch of pretentious Texans, when he suggested that we go see them when they played here last year. He lent me a couple of records to listen to before the show, so I had some idea of what to expect; but it's hard to cram before a gig like that. All the songs kind of blur into one when you listen to them in a solid three-hour binge. So it still seems to me like my first experience of ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead was that live show.

No complaints there. They were awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment