Monday 19 April 2010

I Hate Sally

If the quality of life in Canada is so good, then why are these guys so fucking angry at everything?

Perhaps that's why they split up; they could no longer reconcile their abundance of stunning scenery, clean cities, low crime rate and high technology with the acerbic sludge-tinged hardcore racket they were cranking out.

There's not much I can say about I Hate Sally, because I don't know much about them myself. I first heard the song Iscah's Life on a Rock Sound CD a few years back, instantly loved it and copied it onto my MP3 player, and promptly forgot all about it. Then a year or so later my MP3 player decided to randomly force it back into my ear, and I instantly loved it all over again; so I bought the album, copied it to my MP3 player; and promptly forgot all about it. Then a week or so ago my MP3 player decidedly to randomly force it back into my ear, and I instantly loved it all over again.

I'm sure that in a few days time I will have forgotten all about it again, but for now I am very much digging I Hate Sally's brand of sometimes thrashy, sometimes sludgy, always crushing hardcore dirge.




Website: nope

No comments:

Post a Comment